Choose the city where you are going to rent your motorcycle

Your enjoyment is our passion.​

Motorcycle rental - Motofly

Rent your motorcycle in Madrid at the best price

It is that easy to RESERVE your motorcycle with Motofly

The amount paid by you, as a reservation, corresponds to 15% of the total rental cost. The remaining amount (85%) must be paid at the time of collecting the motorcycle, as well as the formalization of the withholding of the deposit for a value of €300 to €400.

  1. Choose the City where you will reserve the Motorcycle

3. Choose the days you will use it

The system will calculate 15% of the total cost of the rental as a reservation.

2. Choose the bike

4. Pick up your motorcycle at our offices.

The rent includes:




Replacement Motorcycle



Calle Rafael de Riego 7
MADRID (28045)

(+34) 91 4245464 / 912225656 / 657933015 /

Calle Rafael de Riego 7
MADRID (28045)

(+34) 91 4245464 / (+34) 657933015